Washington University of St. Louis Neurology in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Neurology, Neuromuscular Division. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
To evaluate, interpret and treat the physical dysfunctions of patients requiring the knowledge and skills of a specialist in a specific area of practice.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate and treat patients with complex physical dysfunctions, requiring specialized care, perform advanced evaluation and treatment procedures, evaluate and instruct patients in after-care programs specific to their particular needs, maintain records of treatments given, patient responses & progress.
- Clinical trial coordinator, clinical evaluator, therapeutic trials, patient evaluations including data collection, form completion, and data entry.
- Provides Study Coordinator functions and performs all duties associated with the coordination and implementation of clinical research study/projects, data collection and the management of data generated by study protocols.
- Serves as a resource to the clinical research staff, ensuring appropriate procedures, and explains policies and procedures; ensures that research projects are completed according to IRB and federal guidelines.
- Master’s degree in related field with clinical and research experience
- Licensed to practice in the state of service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate on an advanced level of clinical competence in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with dysfunction of the neuromuscular system
- A physical therapist with emphasis and experience in Neurology and neuromuscular disease preferred
The hiring range for this position is $55,370 - $70,595 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Specialist, Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy - Neurology-Neuromuscular - 40278
Job ID: 40278
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time