Washington University of St. Louis Neurology in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Neurology-Movement Disorders. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Coordination, implementation, data collection, scheduling patients for research evaluations and collection of biologic samples such as blood. Performing cognitive testing for clinic and various research projects. Maintaining all documentation and doing regulatory documentation. Data processing and database management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research responsibilities, including but not limited to patient recruitment and scheduling, data collection and entry, review medical history, administer questionnaires, perform standardized video protocol and collect blood samples for genetic studies. Administer Clinical Dementia Rating and neuropsychological evaluations. Assist with collection of neuroimaging data. Assists the PI and other research team members on developing study protocol and study documents, data processing and data management. Trains and supervises undergrad students. Assists students in data management.
- Provide assistance to studies including but not limited to IRB assistance, data and video quality control. Coordinates development of forms and questionnaires.
- Clinic responsibilities, including but not limited to, perform standardized neuropsychological testing. Perform standardized video protocol.
Bachelor’s degree required; prior work experience, preferably in clinical research support, is highly preferred; a combination of relevant work and education equaling 4 years may substitute for this requirement
- Working knowledge of techniques and methodologies used in developing, coordinating and managing research projects with working knowledge of database management, spreadsheet and statistical analysis software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Work well with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to learn new methods and techniques.
- Great attention to details, being flexible and adaptive.
The hiring range for this position is $41,662 - $52,104 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator I - Neurology-Movement Disorders - 40280
Job ID: 40280
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time