Washington University of St. Louis Neurology in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Neurology. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position performs duties associated with the coordination and implementation of research study/projects, data collection, and the management of data generated by study protocols and some clinical patient care.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under the principal investigator’s guidance to meet the research objectives of the project
- Provides clinical patient care, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patients; documents, collects data, and assists physicians
- Works with staff to identify, screen, and enroll study subjects; ensures lab and data are obtained according to established protocol
- Prepares/submits event reports in adherence with study procedures, budget, and established guidelines
- Assists research associates from sponsoring organization, providing study explanations and reports as necessary
- Collects basic health information as required by protocol
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with 2 years of related nursing or research experience.
- Current Missouri RN licensure in accordance with the Compact Act; Basic Life Support certification (Online BLS certifications, those without a skills assessment component are not sufficient to meet the BLS requirements.).
- Clinical research certification or 6 months of clinical research experience
- Working knowledge of techniques and methodologies used in developing, coordinating, and managing clinical research projects with working knowledge of database management, spreadsheet, and statistical analysis software
The hiring range for this position is $53,165 - $74,443 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Research Nurse Coordinator ll - Neurology - 41049
Job ID: 41049
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time