Cerilliant Corporation Operations Integration Scientist in St. Louis, Missouri
Your Role:The Sr. Associate Operations Integration Scientist is the leading role for the integration and implementation of new custom manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities. This technically sound position works cross-functionally at multiple manufacturing facilities with Project Management, Quality, Manufacturing, Process and Analytical Development, and customers to efficiently bring new custom/ contract manufacturing products into the GMP manufacturing facilities.
Who You Are: To succeed in this role, you should have “hands on” experience in a GMP Operations environment. We’re looking for a candidate with strong technical skills, demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team, and excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Education: B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, or Life Science Field
- Minimum 1 year experience in GMP Operations or related field. Familiar with FDA, EMA, and other regulatory standards.
- Professional Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Author technical documents such as specifications, risk assessments, and other quality documents.
- Initiate Quality Notifications and lead Root Cause Analysis Investigations.
- Effectively communicate with internal departments and customers.
- Manage Change Control for new and existing custom manufacturing projects.
- Act as project oversight during critical manufacturing events.
- Plan for operational requirements of upcoming products including identification and ordering of raw materials for GMP production.
- Travel Requirements: None to minimal travel
- Physical Requirements: This position may require lifting of no more than 35lbs.
- Work Schedule: Day shift with occasional off-shift coverage during critical manufacturing events.
Job Requisition ID: 176028
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time