Washington University of St. Louis Psychiatry in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. The position is located at Maternity Building. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
This position will play an important part in a newly launched clinical project that will implement a digital therapeutic tool within multiple clinics to support the in-person addiction treatment that pregnant women are receiving. This position will perform a wide variety of activities to support the startup and completion of this project and may supervise other clinical operations personnel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the clinical project from concept through clinical study report completion.
- Develops and tracks study timelines, budget, and quality metrics.
- Provides and/or supervises e-coaching to clients with mental illness or addictions via mobile health technology. In this role, he/she will help support clients in their recovery and/or link them with resources in their own community.
- Organizes and leads the clinical project team. Leads regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Participates in meetings with investigative sites, key opinion leaders and consultants as needed.
- Plays a part in the analysis, summary, and reporting of clinical data through the course of the study.
- Aides in the training and development of all clinical staff members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related, with 5 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a scientific discipline, RN, BSN degree or equivalent.
- Some clinical social work or clinical psychology experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise in handling varied aspects of project administration and management*. *
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet planned project goals.
The hiring range for this position is $44,090 - $56,238 annually.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Project Manager - Psychiatry - 41250
Job ID: 41250
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time