Belcan Quality Engineer in St. Louis, Missouri
Job Number: 284867
Description: A Quality Engineer job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a supplier quality program to comply with ISO regulations and business best practices. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace, and at least five years of experience with lean manufacturing, ISO regulations and GD&T Principles.
Quality Engineer Job duties:
• Help develop supplier quality program to comply with ISO regulations
• Develop a buyer training program for quality resolution
• Work with Lean manufacturing to implement best practices
• Ensure compliances with procurement practices
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, or related discipline, advanced degree preferred.
• At least five years of experience with quality assurance and manufacturing
• Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
Location: St. Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart