Aerotek Scientific Project Manager- IMMEDIATE NEED in St. Louis, Missouri
Aerotek Scientific is looking for a qualified Program Manager who wants to work for a Contract Research Organization’s Global Health, Surveillance, and Diagnostics Division located in
the greater Kansas City metro area. This position is a direct placement opportunity providing full benefits and relocation assistance.
· The Program Manager reports to the Portfolio Director within the Disease Diagnostics Portfolio and will work independently and in coordination with the other Program Managers as well as the Capability Manager(s) and Principal Investigators to meet client requirements for research, quality, cost control, and timeliness. This position will focus on managing Disease Diagnostics programs and applying project management discipline to all managed programs.
· This position will provide assistance with project expenses, on-time delivery of products, and technical quality.
· They share responsibility with line management for staff project prioritization and utilization and will interact directly with clients.
· Technical background in Biology and/or Chemistry is highly desired.
· Working experience and knowledge of government and commercial contract research is required.
· Experience managing subcontractors is preferred. Supporting Business Development activities in the area of Disease Diagnostics is a plus.
· Strong technical writing, organizational, communication, and intrapersonal skills are a must.
· Our Program Managers provide assistance in forming work teams with the required technical expertise to meet client requirements for research quality, cost control, and timeliness.
· Technical expertise in relevant program areas is critical.
· The incumbent must understand the business operations and strategic marketing goals of MRIGlobal that are necessary to support project work while assisting MRIGlobal technical and business development teams in the capture of new opportunities.
· BS, MS, or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
· This experience needs to come from a regulated industry- needs to be familiar with GMP, GLP, FDA
· Two years of experience managing multi-year, cross-discipline technical programs.
· Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, assisting with audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change
· Formulate, organize, monitors and coordinates inter-disciplinary connected projects
· Experience working in a Contract Research Organization, with a thorough understanding of relevant federal regulations and QA/Safety/SOPs
· Knowledge of FDA guidelines and regulations regarding disease diagnostics studies
· Ability to build project plans including cost, scope, and schedule
· Must manage projects and programs according to established project plans and ensure delivery on-time and within budget
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a multi-disciplinary geographically diverse team based environment
· Will interact directly with clients. Must be able to manage client expectations, developing strong professional, trusting relationships
· Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Project and Excel, and budgeting software, is strongly preferred
· Experience with managing programs involving infectious disease and disease diagnostics
• Ability to manage concurrent programs for multiple customers
Starting Pay, Benefits, and Working Hours:
Pay Rates: $90K - $110K (based off experience)
Full Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
Relocation bonuses provided
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
Will travel 15-20% of time
If interested, please contact Asher (Account Manager) actively recruiting for this role: 913.333.5609 along with emailing your resume and 2 professional references (Microsoft Word Format) to
abarker(at)aerotek.com. These positions are time sensitive . Please contact as soon as humanly possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.