Kelly Services Production Associate in Troy, Missouri
For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We currently have an immediate need for Production candidates for long term temp to hire opportunities for Toyota Motor Manufacturing - Missouri located in Troy, MO.
As a Production Associate for TMMMO, you will play an intricate role in the manufacturing of aluminum parts for Toyota vehicles. You’ll be working independently with an emphasis on shift team goals. You will also be trained on the safety procedures of TMMMO and the importance of these procedures. TMMMO and Kelly Services are looking for strong safety minded candidates to bring even more success to the name Toyota.
If this sounds like something that you would like to apply, please hit confirm and follow the screening link below.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Must be able to lift to 35 lbs.
• Must be able to work independently
• Standing and walking 8 – 12 hours per day.
• Prioritize duties and complete while staying busy
• Using a full range of motion, bending, twisting, reaching, pulling, grabbing and grasping.
• Sweeping up, wiping down equipment, disposing of old sand cores, swapping out recycle dumpsters,
shoveling sand in pit area, painting, etc.
This position requires the following of all candidates:
• Good Attendance essential
• Guaranteed 40-hour work week
• Safety Conscious individuals
• Ability to work in very hot environment
• Must be available for all shifts (7am-3:30PM, 3pm-11:30pm, 11pm-7:30am) Mon-Friday.
• Overtime- mandatory & voluntary (before or after shift and possible weekend)
Pay Rate: 18.00/HR 1st and $19/HR 2nd and 3rd
Benefits & Perks:
• Holiday pay plan
• Corporate discounts
• Annual safety shoe allotment
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free on-site medical clinic for personal use
• Full-time benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision with immediate eligibility)
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible candidates.
Kelly Services “Staffing the World”
#Mya-RPA_Toyota - Production Team Member (Troy, MO)
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.