Lear Corporation Maintenance Tech in Wentzville, Missouri
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and diagnoses malfunctions.
- Dismantles mechanical devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Makes approved modifications to machinery and equipment to meet production needs.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Maintains, installs, and repairs electrical equipment.
- Keeps accurate preventative maintenance records and records revisions to equipment and tools.
- Installs new machinery and equipment as directed.
- Observe and follow company rules and policies.
- Assist in maintaining safe work areas.
- Follow lockout/tagout safety procedures
- Fabricates approved fixturing for production use.
- Pipe fitting.
PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
Fanuc Robotics training
Continuous Improvement Process
Qualifications: Skills, Education and Training:
Hydraulic & Pneumatic
Corrective and Preventative Action
Education*: *Associate Degree/ Diploma/Certification
Verified by Reference Check or Job Performance
- Able to work in a team setting
- Follows both oral and written directions
- Able to work any shift and overtime as directed
- Follows good safety practices
- Willing to receive training in job related fields are required Specific Duties
- Performs basic repairs as instructed;
- Preventative maintenance.
- Performs daily check of seat line which includes;
- Hoses, valves, gears, motors, pumps, boilers, glue guns.
- Documents performance and procedures as needed.
- Keeps/leaves work area clean.
Maintain spare parts crib
Tracking Code: 3183-015
Job Location: Wentzville, MO, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular